Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hi! I Guess It's 3 Years Later!



Wow!  I kinda forgot to keep up with this blog.  Well, here's an abbreviated version of what's happened to me in the last 3 years: SPELLS made lots of records, a couple videos, did a few tours and played lots of shows.  Bad Year, Dust Heart and Sophisticated Boom Boom also made some records and played some shows.  I became an econo-type record producer.  Those Who Can't aired it's 2nd and 3rd seasons.  Nothin' But Time, the B side to Quit Wastin' My Time, became the theme song for a Portland, OR based independent whiskey home-distillery company called (fittingly) Whiskey LabI partnered with a friend to launch Indie Rock Daydream, a screenprinting-apparel-merchandise company.   Snappy Little Numbers Quality Audio Recordings put out tons of releases, Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment DJ'd a bunch of events and Snappy Little Archives got off the ground.  There!  That's basically it, aside from my personal life (which is pretty good).  More stuff is coming very soon (there's a big hint in the site header picture)!  Thanks for visiting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment