Tuesday, January 14, 2020

"We're Getting Fixed (The Grawlix Save The World)" Digi-Single Out Now!


Hello interested readers, I've whipped up another jingle!  The Grawlix Saves the World is a hilarious new podcast and The Grawlix gang (Adam Cayton-Holland, Andrew Orvedahl and Ben Roy) asked me to write them a theme song, which I of course did.  It's called "We're Getting Fixed (The Grawlix Save The World)" and there are 2 versions, a full and an edit.  You can hear both and send a tip (if ya wanna, don't gotta!) on my bandcamp page HERE.  Yeah we know, The Grawlix say "saves" but I say "save".  I worked with what I knew at the time and now we have a fun fact!  Keen listeners might remember I penned the theme song for The Grawlix crew's television show "Those Who Can't" that aired for 3 fantastic seasons. I'll figure out some sort of physical release for this latest tune through Snappy Little Numbers Quality Audio Recordings and the digital version will hit all the other digi-streaming spots later this month.  The Grawlix Saves The World podcast launched on 1/14/20, so set your pod-dial right now.  Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment